The Lodi Woman's Club Public Library facilities are intended primarily for the library's own programs, meetings and training, or any program in which the library is a cooperating agency.
Non-Library Use of the Facility:
Room reservation form (pdf)
There is a separate, additional form necessary if you wish to use library equipment: Equipment rental agreement (pdf)
It is the intent of the library to encourage use of the facility’s two meeting rooms by community groups based within the library's service area.
- These rooms may NOT be used for:
- Selling or advertising products/services
- Promoting a business
- Personal or family use
- Use of the facility does not imply library endorsement of the organizer or viewpoints.
- All events must be open to the public.
- No admission fees may be charged or solicitation made.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements must be met.
- All facility use must comply with City of Lodi ordinances.
To apply for meeting room space, an authorized representative of the group must file a written application with library administration prior to requested date.
- Reservations are on a "first come, first approved" basis.
- Application must be made by an adult, and any youth group must have adult supervision.
- Rooms are available during library hours and must be vacated before the library closes.
- The library does not charge a fee for use of a meeting room, but donations are accepted.
- In case of event cancellation, the library should be notified as soon as possible.
Since library events and activities will always receive priority for room scheduling, use of the meeting rooms for regularly scheduled meetings is discouraged.
- The library director reserves the right to reject applications for use of the facility.
- The library reserves the right to charge the applicant for any damages to the facility.
- The library will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen articles or equipment.