What we are doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus?
We have installed acrylic barriers around the circulation desk. We have more acrylics on order.
- We have removed computers and re-arranged furniture to improve distancing.
The library hired a cleaning service to deep clean the building on Friday, May 8th.
- Staff will wipe down computers after each use.
- Staff will wipe down surfaces inside the library at the end of all shifts.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitation wipes will be made available to staff and the public.
- While making deliveries for Curbside Pickup, staff will be wear masks and regularly wash hands.
- We encourage everyone to wear a mask and urge anyone who is feeling ill to stay home.
We will be quarantining all returned library materials for one full week before we re-circulate them.
- All meeting rooms will be closed while we quarantine materials in those spaces.
- We have purchased extra book carts and placed them in the stacks. If you handle materials that you don't check out, please put them on these carts and we will quarantine the materials for one week.