What we are doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus?
- As of Wednesday, July 1st, all patrons and staff are required to wear masks in the building.
- We have removed tables and group seating arrangements in the building.
We have installed acrylic barriers around the circulation desk.
- We have removed computers and re-arranged furniture to improve distancing.
- The library hired a cleaning service to deep clean the building on Friday, May 8th and Friday, October 9th.
- Staff will wipe down computers after each use.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitation wipes will be made available to staff and the public.
- We will be quarantining all returned library materials for three days before we re-circulate them.
- All meeting rooms will be closed while we quarantine materials in those spaces.