As part of our new podcast (Duck Town), we use a really fun software called Soundtrap to make music and edit our audio. Starting in summer of 2020, we would like to offer this software to potential students (teens AND adults) in the community. This is a cloud-based service, so it all can be done remotely.
Who can sign up?
- This program is for teens (grade 7 and up) and adults.
What do you need?
- You'll need a computer and internet connection.
- A willingness to learn new things.
How do you sign up?
- Please stop by, call us, or email us at email@example.com.
- We'll need your library card number and email address.
How do you learn how to use the software?
- The software has very helpful tutorials built into it.
- Alex would be happy to lead instructional sessions over Zoom once people begin signing up.
What is the end goal?
- We want to promote fun and creative expression in the community.
- It's remote and safe, and yet it offers ways for us to connect.
- We would love to incorporate community-generated music and audio stories into the Duck Town podcast, if given consent by the creators.