What Students Should Do
- Contact the library, schedule a time to take the exam, and reserve a quiet room.
- Professor/Instructor should send details of the exam to the library (e.g. exam website, password to log onto the exam website, notes about any restrictions, etc.) to email@example.com.
- On the day of the exam, the student will provide a photo ID as identification.
- The library proctor will set up the exam, explain all exam rules, and enforce time limits.
- Educational institutions will supply a self-addressed and stamped envelope for any exam or exam materials that need to be mailed out.
What the Library Will Not Do
- Library proctors will not sit in the room with students while they take their exams.
- The library will not open outside of normal operating hours to proctor exams.
- The library will not install any special software on its computers to proctor exams.
- The library will not retain copies of completed exams for any period.
- The library will not participate in any money exchange that needs to take place between the student and the educational institution.