2 Options for Kids, Teens, and Adults
Please pick one:
- A simple print Reading Form for tracking your reading.
- An Online Program for tracking your reading, which includes challenges, bingo, and badges.
Option 1: Reading Form
- Print this Reading Form or get one from the library.
- Set your reading goal. When you meet your reading goal, bring in your form. Those who reach their goal will get a choice from our Book Vault, starting on Monday, August 17.
- This form also has a time capsule questionnaire on the back. You don't need to fill this out, but it could be fun to look back on in future years.
Option 2: Online Program
- We are using software called Beanstack, which is an online way to track your reading.
- This is a good option if you have kids who want to complete the monthly bingo cards for on-the-go prizes.
- This option also has additional drawings, opening up the possibility that you can win more prizes.
- Prizes will be drawn on Monday, August 17 and winners will be notified.
- The Reading Program starts on Monday, June 8 and goes through Saturday, August 15.