- Friends of the Lodi Library
- The Friends are a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to raising money to support programming and special projects at Lodi Public Library.
- Through annual fundraisers such as the Run/Walk, the wine/chocolate/cheese event, and the end of the year appeal, the Friends raise money to support the library.
- $1,749 LACE grant for Program Room Renovation in 2019
- $3,000 Green Bay Packers Foundation grant for Program Room Renovation in 2019
- $5,000 Lodi Rotary Club grant for Program Room Renovation in 2019
- $5,000 WiLS Ideas to Action grant for the Intro to Podcast Prodcution Project in 2019 and 2020
- $1,000 Healthy Life Grant from the Sauk Prairie Healthcare Foundation with a $1,000 match from the Friends for health programming in 2020
- $1,000 Community Grant from Alliant Energy for the Vault Forward Program in 2020
- $7,500 from Wisconsin Humanities Council in 2020. "Funded by a grant from the Wisconsin Humanities Council, with funding provided by the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act economic stabilization plan. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed by the grant recipient do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities. The Wisconsin Humanities Council supports and creates programs that use history, culture, and discussion to strengthen community life for everyone in Wisconsin."
- $491 LACE grant for Vault Renovation in 2021
- $1,400 Heathy Reading, Healthy Living grant from the Sauk Prairie Healthcare Foundation in 2021
- $3,000 ALA's Libraries Transforming Communities: Focus on Small and Rural Libraries grant in 2021
- In 2020, the Columbia County Library Systems Board awarded the Friends of the Lodi Library with the Advocate of the Year award.
How Can You Help?
- You can become a Friend! You can also donate to fundraisers or volunteer your time to help develop ideas and run fundraising campaigns.
- Please contact Christina Smith-Gallagher, the President of the Friends of the Lodi Library, with any questions: email@example.com.