- Friends of the Lodi Library
- The Friends are a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to raising money to support programming and special projects at Lodi Public Library.
- Through annual fundraisers such as the Run/Walk, the wine/chocolate/cheese event, and the end of the year appeal, the Friends raise money to support the library.
- In 2020, the Columbia County Library Systems Board awarded the Friends of the Lodi Library with the Advocate of the Year award.
How Can You Help?
- You can become a Friend! You can also donate to fundraisers or volunteer your time to help develop ideas and run fundraising campaigns.
- Please contact Christina Smith-Gallagher, the President of the Friends of the Lodi Library, with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.