- First, you must fill out a library card application form.
- Bring the completed form to the library, along with photo ID & proof of current local address (if your driver's licence is correct, it can serve as both).
- Application form in Spanish: solicitud para tarjeta de la biblioteca.
- All library card applicants must be at least 5 years of age.
- Juveniles must have a parent or guardian signature on their library card application.
- Read the full policy here: Library card and materials use policy
Lost Cards & Replacements
- Lost library cards should be reported immediately.
- Library patrons are responsible for any items checked out on their card unless it has been reported missing.
- Replacement cards can be issued for $2 each.