Who can participate?
- Any student going into grades 2 through 12 can participate in this fun bookmaking program.
- The first 25 participants will be guaranteed kits and then we'll see if we need (or can) buy more for anyone else still interested.
How to sign up?
- Fill out this form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it and bring it in.
- We will contact you about picking up your bookmaking kit.
- If we run out of kits when you submit your form, then we'll add you to a wait list. If we can buy more kits, we will. We'll let you know your status, either way.
When are the finished books due back to the library?
- Books should be returned to us no later than August 31.
Will there be instruction on how to make the books?
- Parents should read through the instructions before their kids begin making the books.
- Please watch the video at the top of this page.
- If there are any questions, please ask us.