Do you offer Curbside Pickup?
Yes! You can find that information here.
What are your hours?
We have slightly different hours since re-opening.
Monday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
How do I contact the library?
Alex LeClair (Director): firstname.lastname@example.org
General staff email: email@example.com
Jessica Clark (President of the Library Board): firstname.lastname@example.org
Christina Smith-Gallagher (President of the Friends of the Library): email@example.com
130 Lodi Street
Lodi, WI 53555
Where is the library located in Lodi?
You can find a map here.
How do I get a Library Card?
- First, you must fill out a library card application form.
- Bring the completed form to the library, along with photo ID & proof of current local address (if your driver's licence is correct, it can serve as both).
- Application form in Spanish: solicitud para tarjeta de la biblioteca.
- All library card applicants must be at least 5 years of age.
- Juveniles must have a parent or guardian signature on their library card application.
- Read the full policy here: Library card and materials use policy
Lost Cards & Replacements
- Lost library cards should be reported immediately.
- Library patrons are responsible for any items checked out on their card unless it has been reported missing.
- Replacement cards can be issued for $2 each.
How do I access my library account?
You'll need your library card and your password. Your password is likely a 4-digit number, your birthday in this format mmdd. Sign in by going to LINKcat.
Do you have study rooms? If so, can they be reserved?
Our Conference Room works as a study room, fitting a maximum of 15 people. It is closed to the public right now. Please inquire if the room is open by calling us at 608-592-4130 or emailing the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I reserve a room at the library for my event or meeting?
We have two rooms that can be reserved: Conference Room and Program Room. Both rooms have been recently renovated. They are both closed to the public right now. Please inquire about the availability of the rooms by calling us at 608-592-4130 or emailing the staff at email@example.com.
Can I fax something at your library? What does it cost?
We offer a fax service and staff assists the sending of all faxes. Faxes costs $1.00 per page (or per side if it's a two-sided document).
Can I make copies or scan documents to email?
Yes. You can make copies to 8 1/2 x 11 or 11 x 17 paper. Copies cost $0.15 per side for black & white and $.50 per side for color. You can scan to a flash drive or to email and there is no charge for that service.
What programs does the library offer?
You can find a list of our regular programs and information about our Summer Library Program. We have canceled or postponed nearly all of our programs. We look forward to offering programs to the public once again in the future.
What digital resources are available to me as a card holder?
We have a Resources tab on our website that links you to the online catalog, eBook checkout, helpful databases, our virtual bulletin board, job seeker information, and local links.
Do you proctor exams?
What Students Should Do
- Contact the library, schedule a time to take the exam, and reserve a quiet room.
- Professor/Instructor should send details of the exam to the library (e.g. exam website, password to log onto the exam website, notes about any restrictions, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the day of the exam, the student will provide a photo ID as identification.
- The library proctor will set up the exam, explain all exam rules, and enforce time limits.
- Educational institutions will supply a self-addressed and stamped envelope for any exam or exam materials that need to be mailed out.
What the Library Will Not Do
- Library proctors will not sit in the room with students while they take their exams.
- The library will not open outside of normal operating hours to proctor exams.
- The library will not install any special software on its computers to proctor exams.
- The library will not retain copies of completed exams for any period.
- The library will not participate in any money exchange that needs to take place between the student and the educational institution.
How do I volunteer for the library?
We recommend all volunteers contact our Friends organization, which is always looking for volunteers to help with programs or events. You can reach the President of the Friends, Christina Smith-Gallagher, through email: email@example.com.
How do I stay up-to-date on the latest library news?
Subscribe to our "Keep Me In the Loop" newsletter, which is a bi-monthly email.
How do I listen to your Duck Town podcast?
You can subscribe to the podcast wherever you download your podcasts, such as Apple Podcasts, Goodle Podcasts, Spotify, and more. Or you can stream it here.