Do you offer Curbside Pickup?
Yes! You can find that information here.
What are your hours?
We have slightly different hours since re-opening.
Monday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
How do I contact the library?
Alex LeClair (Director): email@example.com
General staff email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Clark (President of the Library Board): email@example.com
Christina Smith-Gallagher (President of the Friends of the Library): firstname.lastname@example.org
130 Lodi Street
Lodi, WI 53555
Where is the library located in Lodi?
You can find a map here.
How do I get a Library Card?
- First, you must fill out a library card application form.
- Bring the completed form to the library, along with photo ID & proof of current local address (if your driver's licence is correct, it can serve as both).
- Application form in Spanish: solicitud para tarjeta de la biblioteca.
- All library card applicants must be at least 5 years of age.
- Juveniles must have a parent or guardian signature on their library card application.
- Read the full policy here: Library card and materials use policy
Lost Cards & Replacements
- Lost library cards should be reported immediately.
- Library patrons are responsible for any items checked out on their card unless it has been reported missing.
- Replacement cards can be issued for $2 each.
How do I access my library account?
You'll need your library card and your password. Your password is likely a 4-digit number, your birthday in this format mmdd. Sign in by going to LINKcat.
Do you have study rooms? If so, can they be reserved?
Our Conference Room works as a study room, fitting a maximum of 15 people.
How do I reserve a room at the library for my event or meeting?
We have two rooms that can be reserved: Conference Room and Program Room. Both rooms have been recently renovated. Please inquire about the availability of the rooms by calling us at 608-592-4130 or emailing the staff at email@example.com.
Can I fax something at your library? What does it cost?
We offer a fax service and staff assists the sending of all faxes. Faxes costs $1.00 per page (or per side if it's a two-sided document).
Can I make copies or scan documents to email?
Yes. You can make copies to 8 1/2 x 11 or 11 x 17 paper. Copies cost $0.15 per side for black & white and $.50 per side for color. You can scan to a flash drive or to email and there is no charge for that service.
What digital resources are available to me as a card holder?
We have a Resources tab on our website that links you to the online catalog, eBook checkout, helpful databases, our virtual bulletin board, job seeker information, and local links.
Do you proctor exams?
Yes! Here is our Proctoring Exam Policy.
How do I volunteer for the library?
We recommend all volunteers contact our Friends organization, which is always looking for volunteers to help with programs or events. You can reach the President of the Friends, Christina Smith-Gallagher, through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I stay up-to-date on the latest library news?
Subscribe to our "Keep Me In the Loop" newsletter, which is a bi-monthly email.
How do I listen to your Duck Town podcast?
You can subscribe to the podcast wherever you download your podcasts, such as Apple Podcasts, Goodle Podcasts, Spotify, and more. Or you can stream it here.